The Best Foods For Weight Loss
If you’re embarking on a Zing Slim Tea and Boost Tea detox and weight loss regime, then it’s always recommended to take a careful look at your diet to ensure you get the most out of it.
There are a numbers of ways to tweak your diet to assist you in dropping those final kilos. Here are our top five tips:
- Look at the composition of your dinner plate. Aim to cover half of your plate with vegetables and a quarter each with a low-GI carbohydrate and a lean protein.
- Examine healthier versions of your favourite foods. Switch the takeaway pizza for a homemade version on wholemeal pita bread. Skip the creamy, heavy pasta for a lighter, tomato based version loaded with veggies.
- Check your portion sizes. Quite often we eat far more than we need to feel satisfied, so aim for your protein to be no larger than a deck of cards. No need for the giant rib-eye steak!
- Slow down. The faster you eat, the less time your brain has to register that you’re full. Chew your food thoroughly and eat thoughtfully – you’ll be surprised at how much less you consume!
- Try a blue bowl. This one is slightly less scientific, but it’s rumoured that eating off dark blue china encourages you to eat less. Worth a try, right?
To learn more about Zing Slim Tea and Boost Tea Programs, check out the rest of our website.